#MakeASongBritish is currently trending on Twitter, with people from all over the UK putting a wonderfully British spin on all of your favourite hits. We couldn't resist getting involved - here are 8 of the best BritSongs we could come up with:
1. Excuse Me, Sir, Could You Please Leave - Michael Jackson
Featuring a polite yet firm guitar solo from Eddie Van Halen.
2. I Will Always Love Queues - Whitney Houston
This could be the national anthem.
3. (You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (to Drink Tea!) - Beastie Boys
4. All About That Boat Race - Meghan Trainor
There are plenty of songs about football, but not many about rowing. It's about time that changed.
5. A Rather Good Song, Though We Do Say So Ourselves - One Direction
'Best Song Ever'? You'd expect those 1D lads to be a little more modest - aren't they supposed to be British?
6. Do You Love Tea - The Contours
"Because, if not, then frankly I don't think this is going to work out."
7. Stuck on the M4 with You - Stealers Wheel
This one assumes that you're driving towards Wales. Otherwise, Gloucester would be on the left.
8. Scone de Replay - Rihanna
If you didn't laugh, it's because you're pronouncing 'scone' wrong.