World Book Day isn't that far off, and before we know it, it will be upon us. So before March 6th, make sure you've got the kids fancy dress costumes sorted. This event is the perfect opportunity to really get them into reading. In this day and age, where technology takes presidence over everything else, it is really important that we encourage the children of this generation to read. Kids love fancy dress, so this is a pretty good place to start! We have compiled some awesome costumes for you to have a quick glance at, perfect for those of you in a rush! Each costume is often featured as a character in many children's books, making them the perfect choices for World Book Day.
- Pirate Girl Costume - perfect for those girls who love a pirate book!
- Medieval Maiden Costume - if your daughter loves to read about history then this is the perfect costume to encourage her interest in history.
- Kiddy King Costume - a must have for that son of yours who thinks he's a king! There are tons of books that feature Kings, they're a very popular choice.
- Royal Princess Costume - every girl loves to dress up as a princess, and now this is the perfect opportunity!
- Victorian Poor Peasant Boy - lerning about the Victorian times is so interesting, so make sure that son of yours gets involved with this costume.
- Where's Wally Costume - everyone at some point has had a glance or two at a Where's Wally book! It is a very popular and well known costume for anyone to wear.
Encourage your kids to get involved with World Book Day this March, once they start a passion for reading, it will stay with them for years to come!
Valentine's Day is, once again, just around the corner. Make sure you've got your gifts sorted ahead of the big day! We've come up with a few suggestions we think you, and your date will love! So there is no need to stress about what to buy this year.
- Fever Boutique Sailor Costume - Why not go all out and buy this either for your partner to wear for you, or to wear for your partner. Either way, you're both going to love it!
- Chunky Wooden Puzzle - Star - If your date has a love for puzzles, this is the perfect gift to give! There is nothing more thoughtful than getting something that shows that you listen and take an interest in their interests. Of course you've still got to buy flowers or something else to go with it, but we think that this puzzle would go down a treat with the right person.
- Crystal Wish Flower - This is another thoughtful gift to give, and something that will remind your date of you every time they set eyes on it. Not only do these wish flower's hold messages, but they give you the opportunity to grow your very own wish flower! It makes a lovely decoration, and is sure to go down a treat.
- Wireless Speaker - Does your date love their music, especially listening to it on the go? This may not be the most traditional Valentine's gift to give, but it's great if you know that they'll love it!
We have tons of other gadgets that would and could be perfect for your date, check them out here. There is nothing more romantic than showing your date how well you know them, and how you take an interest in their interersts. You'll definitely impress if you stick to these rules!