Star Wars 3D Model Kit: AT-AT Walker
This metal model kit allows you to build your own; simply press out the pieces and connect them together to create a magnificent metal AT-AT model.
- Don't panic - instructions are included!
- A great gift for Star Wars fans
- Create a museum-quality 3D model of your favourite Star Wars vehicle
- Keep away from children under 3.
- Contains small metal parts with sharp edges.
- Dispose of excess metal once all pieces have been pressed out
If you've always wanted your own AT-AT Walker, you're in luck - this official Star Wars model kit contains everything you'll need to build a miniature steel AT-AT. If your bookshelves are looking a little bare, this metallic 3D model could be just what they're missing!
How to Build the AT-AT Walker:
Remove the metal sheets from their package.
Press all pieces out and dispose of the metal sheets.
- Connect the pieces together using the tabs and holes. Follow the instructions for best results.
Tip: Try using tweezers to get the tabs in the holes properly!
AT-AT Model Specs:
- Dimensions (in inches): H2.75 x W0.95 x L3.0
- Difficulty: moderate
- 2 metal sheets
- Instructions included