Star Wars 3D Model Kit: Millennium Falcon
If you're an avid Star Wars fan, you'll love this brilliant modelling kit. It contains two metal sheets and set of instructions that will show you how to make your own model of Han Solo's trusty Millennium Falcon.
- Make a metallic Millennium Falcon model
- Connect metal pieces with tabs and holes
- No glue or soldering required
- A great stocking-filler for Star Wars fans
- Contains small parts
- Metal pieces have sharp edges
- Keep away from children under 14
Forget your X-Wings and your TIE Fighters - the Millennium Falcon is everyone's favourite Star Wars ship, and this metallic model will make the perfect addition to your bookcase. It's the ultimate challengefor sci-fi lovers and model-makers!
How to Build Your Millennium Falcon Model:
Remove the metal sheets from the packet and press out the metal pieces.
Use the tabs and holes to connect the pieces according to the instructions.
- If you're struggling to insert the tabs into the correct holes, try using a pair of tweezers.
- Height: 1.1 inch
- Width: 3.65 inches
- Length: 2.85 inches
- Pack contains 2 metal sheets and 1 instruction booklet
- Skill Level: Moderate