Transformers 3D Model Kit: Soundwave
If your desk or bookshelf is looking a bit bare, and you need something to spice it up a bit then this Soundwave 3D Model is perfect! It's really simple to build, just start by carefully removing each piece from the metal sheets, and using the illustrated instructions provided, start putting each piece together using the slots and grooves. There's no glueing or soldering required. We suggest you have some pliers or tweezers handy because the smaller pieces can be quite fiddly. And soon enough you'll have yourself a magnificent transformer to watch over your stapler at work, that John from accounting keeps borrowing. Damn you John from accounting!
- Tiny version of Soundwave
- Comes with 2 metal sheets and illustrated instructions
- No glueing or soldering required - pop out the pieces and put them together
- For ages 14+
- Moderate skill level required
- Needle nose pliers or tweezers recommended for assembly
If you're a fan of the transformers or you're a keen modeller then this Soundwave 3D Model is perfect for you. It's really simple to build and will lokk great on your matelpiece or desk at work!