Halo 3D Model Kit: Master Chief Helmet
Every Gamer will know who Master Chief is, I mean come on... the guy is a gaming icon! He is the ultimate Super-soldier. Well, now you can have your very own Master Chief Helmet metal model! And it's really easy to make, just start by carefully removing the pieces from the 2 metal sheets provided, and simply put them together using the slots and grooves on each piece, using the illustrated instructions as guidelines. There's no glueing or soldering required, but we do suggest you have tweezers or pliers handy because some pieces can be quiet fiddly. And, soon enough you will have the ultimate super-soldier's helmet to vamp up your bare bookshelf or mantelpiece.
- Tiny version of your favourite Mater Chief Helmet!
- Comes with 2 metal sheets and illustrated instructions
- No glueing or soldering required - pop out the pieces and put them together
- For ages 14+
- Moderate skill level required
- Needle nose pliers or tweezers recommended for assembly
The helmet is incredibly detailed and looks almost majestic on it's stand. Everyone will be jealous when they see how incredible your Master Chief Helmet Model looks on your mantelpiece!