Fetch My Keys: Barking Keyring
- Never lose your keys again!
- Keyring beeps in response to whistling
- Dog's nose flashes for added visibility
- Standard keychain - suitable for any key you're likely to lose!
How to Use:
- Attach your keys to the 'Fetch My Keys' keyring.
- Put your keys in a location that you'll definitely be able to remember later.
- Forget where you put the keys.
- Wander around the house, whistling and patting your legs (optional).
- Listen for the beep - the keyring will emit a beeping noise, and the dog's nose will flash.
- Congratulations! You have found your keys.
Lost your keys? Shame you didn't have the Fetch My Keys dog on your keychain - he would have been pretty useful in this situation!
This nifty gadget solves a problem that has plagued humanity for generations. It's not so bad when you lose your phone - you just have to call it and listen for the ringtone - but missing keys have always been notoriously difficult to track down. That's why we're so completely enamoured with this little dog and his life-saving bark!
How it works:
The keyring is fitted with a device that can 'hear' whistling. When you're looking for your keys, all you have to do is whistle, and if the Fetch My Keys keyring is nearby, it will beep in response to your whistling!
Can't hear the beeping? No problem - the keyring is shaped like a cute lil' puppy, and Fido's nose flashes red when he hears you whistling for him. Between the beeping and the flashing, you'll never lose your keys again!
Things You Can Find with the 'Fetch My Keys' Keyring:
- Door keys
- Car keys
- Locker keys
- Other keyrings
- Anything else that fits on a keyring
Things You Can't Find with the 'Fetch My Keys' Keyring:
- The key to a woman's heart
- The key you're supposed to be singing in
- Key Lime Pie
- Richard Keys