Connector: Power Pen Charger
The best gadgets are those that can do a variety of different things, and by this yardstick, the Connector Power Pen is one the best darn gadgets on the planet!
It's three useful items in one: not only can it be used as a ballpoint pen AND a touchscreen stylus, it also contains a power bank for charging your mobile device on the go!
- Charger pen, compatible with most smartphones
- Write on paper or use as a touchscreen stylus
- Power Pen charges via USB port
Smartphones are great, but it does seem like they're constantly running out of battery. The Connector Power Pen ensures that you've always got a handy supply of extra juice for your phone - and, as a bonus, it also functions as a pen and a touchscreen stylus!
How to Use:
Take the top off your Power Pen and plug it into your computer's USB port to charge.
Remove the end of the pen to reveal a micro USB - plug this into your phone to charge, or use the 8-pin adapter (included) for 8-pin devices.
- Twist the writing end of the pen to reveal a nib for writing, or retract the nib and use as a normal ballpoint pen.
- Compatible with all micro USB/8-pin phones (including iPhone, Samsung and Sony Xperia)
- Integrated power bank uses 700 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Battery charge displayed on pen